Message #1 first thing this morning.
Subject: Storm
Hey, I woke up at 5:30 thinking of Robert this
morning. (normally my son and I wake up and think of Meg)
After I checked the radar and found that all
these storms probably missed him, I then thought of
our little girl. (that's Meg - her dog, the black on in the photo)
I have an appointment at 1:30 - but if I am home for
round 2 this afternoon, I'll go get her.
Message #2
Subject: Thunder
and lightening - ooh baby!
So we got the girl at the first sound of thunder.
Fortunately, a bit of a break and we got a pee and a
poop out. Then Seamus barked to come out and they ran
around together, after Seamus took off with Megs ball
around the house. HA
So I put them in the basement after a second warning
of thunder and turned on the stereo for Meg. A CD
came on... Love Love you too (Beetles) Double HA
So Meg is on the wag bag downstairs and Seamus was
near by.....the are still listening to the Beetles CD
downstairs and I was able to have an important call
with no heavy breathing. Triple HA
(note: Meg has anxiety and breathes heavy a lot)
Sometimes I send her messages that say two poops and three pee's. I wonder what her IT department thinks
Note: Sorry about the paragraphs not lining up, I also get an error code on uploading two different photos. (throws hands up in the air) I give up on this blogger thing.
Followers
Monday, August 4, 2008
Messages to my neighbor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
This sucks. I'm seriously thinking about moving to wordpress.com
Post a Comment