Followers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Land Line, Wireless or Both?

Right now, we each have our own cell phones. That is three of us! WOWZA

AND we have a land line

AND we have a fax line (I'm definately dropping that for sure)

AND we have DSL

So just for the phone bill we have $114.00's a month, we need the land line - incase my husband has to call home. I hate paying that bill every month.

So the question is.... do you have a land line and cell phones or just cell phones?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have both too, not sure why but we do lol

Anonymous said...

we just have cell phones

i beati said...

most of my friends are going to just cell phones sk

Angela said...

We have cell phones, and a land line... I like having a "home" phone, as I keep my cell phone in the car (or my purse) for when I leave the house. Plus, we do not get very great cell service out here, so it's not the most reliable!

wfbdoglover said...

I'm not a big cell phone user. My husband got me one for my birthday - I haven't had one in two years... but I don't want to be getting calls all day at work on my cell phone... 'ya know?!

So hard to decide...

Marinka said...

We have cell phones and a landline and a fax line. Except we didn't have a fax machine, so what the hell? Just this morning, I called and got just basic service on our landline. I'm sort of annoyed at myself that I've been paying $100 a month for that, and I just reduced it to $20.

Anonymous said...

We get really lousy cell reception inside our house. You have to be upstairs in one of the kids' rooms or in the backyard. So we have cell and landline. We just hook our fax up to the regular landline because we use it so rarely.

Ivanhoe said...

Just two cells in our household. Never got a landline when we moved in a couple of years ago.