Followers
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Married 14 years to a man who should get sainthood for putting up with me. Mother to one son - Dennis the Mennis, one cat - the saber tooth tiger, one dog - the teddy bear and one fish - Patrick Star! Ooh, and I have a step-daughter - MEG - the black one!
7 comments:
Wow! Look at those colors! What are they?
It was the show Walking with the Dinosaurs. I would totally recommend it to anyone and worth every penny paid. My mom was kind enough to purchase two for a christmas present for my son.
So cool!
So bright!
That sure is colorful :o) I think we have a similar show in the town, I saw the previews on TV. The dinosaurs look like they are alive.
That is awesome!
Thank you! and I would totally recommend taking your children. it was fabulous!
Post a Comment