I honestly have been aware of this since the 80's and do not let my son consume nutrasweet. I have personally had two side effects from this, so much so, that I can not have "light" yogurt.
The word really needs to get out. The key ingredient is Aspertame.
Click here for the youtube video by Fox in Washington DC.
Followers
Friday, August 1, 2008
An Important Message
Posted by wfbdoglover at 10:37 PM
Labels: Aspertame, danger, nutra sweet, Nutrasweet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I totally agree! We never use "fake" sweetners here or consume anything with sweetner in it!
can you drink diet soda?
No Amber, I can not - I can have nothing with asptertame in it.
Includes gum, candy, soda, soda water, yogurt, microwaved food, etc...anything fat free, low fat, light, diet, low sugar and definately anything with Nutrasweet makes me stop and read the label and I can not buy. I did Jenny Craig once and there were only two foods at the time that I could actually eat. The rest had aspertame in it. I did call about a month or two ago, it is grossly expensive now, but they stated they eliminated it from their food.
wow. . . that puts a limit on a lot of foods. I had no idea that that many things had asptertame.
YES!
Post a Comment