I just hit refresh and my igoogle changed to the new and improved igoogle. The thing is, it was fine like it was. Now my layout is smaller, everything is moved around and I can't even see where to "reply to an email".
I hate it when that happens.
Followers
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
It was fine the way it was, Thank you very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
hmm... I wonder if mine did that. I'll have to check it out.
I don't use igoogle, so I wouldn't know anything about it. Sorry :o)
I am always afraid to puch to many buttons on this here Mac... I am such a dummy I might blow it up by mistake! I leave the technical stuff to my Hubby, or my sis in law! I am so glad to hear you are enjoying the job!!!!! Makes it so much nicer to be there!
Post a Comment