A little red for the Ruby Tuesday! I hope you all had a great day!
Followers
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Married 14 years to a man who should get sainthood for putting up with me. Mother to one son - Dennis the Mennis, one cat - the saber tooth tiger, one dog - the teddy bear and one fish - Patrick Star! Ooh, and I have a step-daughter - MEG - the black one!
4 comments:
Love the flags on the ship!!
Thank you! It was from the Earth Voyager and was on tour here promoting clean water to the great lakes! We were lucky to have it visit our city/lake front last week.
I love the flag pictures too - with the water in the background it makes me want to head back to the ocean again!
Look who's playing Ruby Tuesday? :o) Nice shots! The ship pic makes me want to go on one. I need vacation :o)
Post a Comment