Followers

Saturday, August 23, 2008

How could you not be mad?

At such a cute face?

We were sitting at lunch and my scout was telling me all about his den chief training today. We had stopped for lunch at TGI Friday's, located IN Miller Park - how cool is that?? Sorry about the bad photos, but I didn't plan on going here for lunch and guess what? I didn't bring my camera. So, you are stuck with the cell phone one..
ANYHOW, we were chatting and had a lovely lunch. I slipped into the conversation, that I picked up a DNR wrist band for my son while I was at State Fair and slyly mentioned that it would compliment his "$30" necklace he "had to have" and I bought for his birthday. We both then started laughing and laughing and laughing. Finally the scout said to me, "What are we laughing about?" and I said "I don't know, you tell me" and he says "My necklace that you probably found in the washer and we both started laughing again.


Just after we finished lunch, we were lucky enough to see the roof top of the stadium open for tonight's game - how cool is that for an impromptu lunch? Pretty cool if you are an 11 year old boy!
Hope you all are enjoying your weekend. :)


3 comments:

Angela said...

VERY cool!
How's your job going? I think you said you started already? I hope you are enjoying it so far!

Rebecca said...

Looks like a great day out!

wfbdoglover said...

IT was a great day out for sure! Thanks for asking Angela... so far so good and I love not starting until 10 and working until 6 is not a big deal at all!!!