Followers
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Married 14 years to a man who should get sainthood for putting up with me. Mother to one son - Dennis the Mennis, one cat - the saber tooth tiger, one dog - the teddy bear and one fish - Patrick Star! Ooh, and I have a step-daughter - MEG - the black one!
7 comments:
Cool!
Oh wow that is totally awesome!
Jellyfish are beatiful, as long as they are not touching my legs or stinging me while swimming in the ocean :o)
Wow! They are beautiful... love love them! Where and how did you take those?
Thank you! This jelly fish are in a tank at Discovery World - a really cool kids museum in Milwaukee. Everytime I go, I take pictures of these guys...
check it out at
discoveryworld.org
:)
Great pictures! I love jelly fish. There are so many varieties. I especially like the ones that light up.
they are beautiful
Post a Comment