Followers

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Vehicles Owned, but NEVER Driven




I bet many of you can not say that you have owned several vehicles and have never driven them - or even sat in them. Well, that would be me. Three of them.
My first car was a RX7. My husband bought it for me, but why he would buy one that only had two front seats and no back seat, I'll never understand. Since I couldn't but the toddle car seat in the front, I am sad to say, that I never registered the vehicle - much less sat in it.
Next was the BUG CAR my husband bought me four years ago for Christmas. It was a 1971 Volkswagon Beetle that my husband completely repainted all black, but never finished. When he bought me my new car this year, I was honest and said that I really had wanted a 1967 Cherry Red Convertible and didn't think I would drive this car much and so we sold it.
Then there is the infamous boat, pictures above, that I bought sight unseen. LONG story - we had it a week. But I never sat in it either.
Has anyone else had this problem?

3 comments:

Angela said...

Too funny! I can't say I have ever owned a vehicle I didn't drive/get in... my husband has had a couple of planes that I have flown in, but never flown myself!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny!

Ivanhoe said...

LOL! Sorry, no such a problem with me :o)