A little after the stroke of midnight... but only a face a mother could love. The Saber Tooth Tiger.
Followers
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Married 14 years to a man who should get sainthood for putting up with me. Mother to one son - Dennis the Mennis, one cat - the saber tooth tiger, one dog - the teddy bear and one fish - Patrick Star! Ooh, and I have a step-daughter - MEG - the black one!
4 comments:
Oh! So sweet! I LOVE cats!!!! I used to have about 10 running around, but am down to 2.(Sad stories) We just got new puppies for the kids birthdays, and though I love them, it isn't the same!
Ooh, I always think its so creepy to look over while they're sleeping and see the whites of their eyes...my cat likes to sleep with his head flipped upside down and his eyes partly open. My 3yo has *squealed* seeing it, freaking out over the cat's eyes. :O)
haha That is too cute!
I love cats! Everything about them! I want to be one...okay, not really...unless it was just for a day - I could use the R&R!
Post a Comment