I was sitting at my computer sulking and a siren goes off. After several more goes, I realize it is my husband calling me on my cell phone. He of coarse had to program the whole thing for me because I am electronically and mechanically inept. He put his ring as a siren, so I will be alerted to him at any moments notice. NOT that he calls that often.
Me: "Hello"
Him: What are you doing?
Me: Sulking
Him: Why? (probably thinking what now?)
Me: Well, I can't get the carpet cleaner to work. (we have a new one) You are going to have to work it tonight for me. (side note, a strange dog was in our house Monday night and I think he is the one that pooped three times and pee'd in my office - and I never saw it until I woke up and smelled this awful smell yesterday morning. So I have very wet carpets right now. I can't get the machine to suck up the water.)
Him: hummm (obviously not looking forward to cleaning the carpets.
Me: And the cat threw up on the stairs, so those need to get cleaned too.
Him: So what are you doing, can you bring the scout out to me.
Me: NO, we are getting a hair cut.
Him: OH, you have that covered?
Me: Yes, now about the carpet cleaner.
OH GOSH, I am such an idiot. And the hair cut thing. I like the scout to have long hair, but while racing last Saturday, he couldn't see a thing. His bangs kept covering his eyes. So we have to go and get the hair cut because he is going to practice tomorrow.
Well on the bright side, at least this didn't happen next week.
Followers
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Mood - MORE Frustrated
Posted by wfbdoglover at 5:07 PM
Labels: funny story, pets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Oh man, I hate days where nothing goes right.
Oh no! Pee and poop? That sucks! Hope hubby will make it work :o)
He did... I didn't fill the water up to the "exact top" (there was an air bubble in it) and it wasn't creating suction. LOL
Aww no that just sucks!
My husband has to do all the mechanical and technical stuff around here... I am a dummy at both!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Bummer! I hate days like that! Thank GAWD our carpet cleaner works properly - I don't know what I'd do without it!
Post a Comment