I got tagged by my friend Ivana. This is a Quirky Meme.
The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (check)
2. Mention the rules. (check, check)
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself. (check)
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
And here are my quirks:
1) I like to make up conversations, based on facial expressions, for babies and dogs.
2) I have to sleep with something against my back.
3) I eat a lot of peppermint candies.
4) I never leave the house without my camera. (when I do, I usually end up missing something)
5) I do not like butter on my sandwiches and I like ham and cheese, but not together.
6) I do not like pie.
And now for the tags. If you did not do this one yet, please consider yourself tagged :o)
Followers
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Quick Quirky Meme
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
I always love learning more about people like this. I'll give you one here - I'm terrified of mirrors after dark. I almost always shower during the day. Yep, I'm weird.
That's different! I like to shower in the dark - without the light on... especially when I use to have to get up for work 5-6 p.m. It takes me a llooooonnnnggg time to wake up!
Well, I guess I'm weird because I've never ever had a chicken wing, I won't wear a coat unless it's freezing out, and that camera thing. I learned the hard way. Never go any place without it..
Just stopped by to answer your question about the Toy Train Layout. It belongs to my hubby Gary, and you can see it by going to http://steamacrossthetrestle.blogspot.com/, or go to my Blog and pick it up there.
There are lots of train stuff there. Right now we're doing a post on a train museum, but farther back you can see his layout, and we'll be putting more of it on in the future.
Let's see... six quirks.
1.) I do not eat meat, and grew up on a farm.
2.) I eat baked potatoes with ketchup.
3.) I hate math, but count every step I take when going up stairs...
4.) I am the 8th generation to grow up and live in the same county...
5.) I was a girly tomboy as a kid!
6.) At 31 I married the boy I fell in love with when I was 14...
Oh no! You don't like pies? That's o.k., more for me :o) My favorite is anything berry.
Thanks for playing! It was fun finding out how quirky we are :o)
When I'm sleeping, I have to be touching Tyler.
I used to do this with my mom when I was little too.
I think it's so I can tell if someone leaves me or not.
Weird. :)
Becky, thank you! for the information. I added you to igoogle and we will catch up over lunch toda.
Angelea, I am a 3rd generation printer and was a tomboy too! Sweet about your husband... I love it!
Ivana, I had a friend that loved berry pie Now I will have two people to think about when I see it on the menu!!
Amber, It must be a leaving thing. When my husband gets up in the middle of the night I usually say "why are you leaving or where are you going". He is just going to the bathroom.
I cannot eat raisins if they are in any other food. I love me some carrot cake, but not with raisins. I will eat raisins my themselves.
You dont like pie?? :O
me either insta mom... not together and not in cake or bread..
No Kelsey, I love chocolate chip cookies or cheese cake. The thick kind... no fluff here...
Post a Comment