Followers
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Camera Critters Meme: Camera-Critters #18
Posted by wfbdoglover at 10:17 PM
Labels: camera critters, pets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Married 14 years to a man who should get sainthood for putting up with me. Mother to one son - Dennis the Mennis, one cat - the saber tooth tiger, one dog - the teddy bear and one fish - Patrick Star! Ooh, and I have a step-daughter - MEG - the black one!
Posted by wfbdoglover at 10:17 PM
Labels: camera critters, pets
11 comments:
how cute!
Orange cats are so cool. I'm impressed that he looks at ease in an car
Wow, how long has he been driving? They'll give anyone a license these days, I guess. :D
Tink *~*~*
My Mobile Adventures *~*~*
Just watching the world go by. Seems very well behaved in the car.
What an amazing cat, calmly watching the world drift by from inside a car! I think that is a very strong sign of trust!
My kitties freak in the car!
I played too :)
Only a Golden would be sweet enough to allow a CAT to share his car. :)
Cool critters! I've never had a cat that I could take in the car uncaged.
How adorable! He's watching the world pass by ;-)
He is interesting! I have taken him about since he was a kitten.
Thanks for all your kind comments.
Look at them, buddies, looking out of the windows! I can't believe how very well behaved dog and kitty can be :o)
Post a Comment