Followers
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Married 14 years to a man who should get sainthood for putting up with me. Mother to one son - Dennis the Mennis, one cat - the saber tooth tiger, one dog - the teddy bear and one fish - Patrick Star! Ooh, and I have a step-daughter - MEG - the black one!
4 comments:
What a cool close-up. I just love elephants... and turtles.
You and scout should have stayed for the game after your lunch :o)
Did you take this picture? Did you get this close or do you just have an awesome camera? Very cool.
I have a very nice camera that my husband bought me for Christmas. It has a great zoom lens. I did take this at our Museum, so it was a stationary elephant.
Thanks for the compliments!
This is a great picture! Hey - sorry you left comments and I did not reply as you can see I have to get better about checking on comments! Keep up the good work! Thank you for adding me to your site!
Post a Comment