We have a gas grill, which comes in handy - even though I prefer charcol over gas. But I can NEVER seem to light it (except last Sunday). My husband always has to come and recuse me and fire it up. It isn't hard. You turn on the gas, you turn the knobs and hit a button. But it always seems to go out on me.
Now, I have to make our lunch inside....
Followers
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
mood: Frustrated
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Ha ha ha, you will laugh, too. I cannot make ours work either. Mark does it himself, it just never lights up for me :o)
Our grill drives me nuts. Congrats on your new job!
Why is it that men are often better at grilling? Even at getting the darn grill fired up...?
I school Eric in the kitchen, but he has me beat on the grill. Like you, I can't even get it started.
I don't know ladies... well we used it for dinner... at least he had to get a lighter to light the flame... LOL It is a good way to get out of cooking - hey?
I went outside to start the grill one night and stood for five minutes trying to make the dumb thing work. When I came back inside cursing and frustrated, my husband said "Oh, didn't you know that the igniter is broken. Here, take lighter."
Yeah, what I could have done with that lighter at that moment.
Post a Comment