Followers
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Married 14 years to a man who should get sainthood for putting up with me. Mother to one son - Dennis the Mennis, one cat - the saber tooth tiger, one dog - the teddy bear and one fish - Patrick Star! Ooh, and I have a step-daughter - MEG - the black one!
3 comments:
This looks like so much fun!
Oh, I love this! When I was growing up I used to swim, more like splash around, with my dog in the little plastic pool we'd put on our driveway. :) Yay!
This was my son's pool, we did have one of those plastic ones for the dogs. Now that my son is older, Seamus has this one. He walks around and gets so excited. This one fills up higher and they love the water to cool off in.
Post a Comment