Well, if they had a show like that I know he would win!
Last night, we were at the neighbors house and her kids wanted to throw the ball to my dog. The older boy kept taking the ball from his sister and thowing it and I finally made sure she got a turn.
The mom said, "Last time" as the kids had to go inside and the boy pressed for that last turn. The girl said she wanted her turn - which it was technically and it would have been her second throw. I made she got to throw the ball and then the boy said, oops I mean whined, "I want one more turn."
Seamus kept the ball in his mouth and started heading down the driveway. He stopped at the curb, looked both ways, walked across the street and straight in the back yard.
You see, he knows when it is my final answer, it is my final answer. Last turn is last turn.
Followers
Thursday, July 31, 2008
My dog is smarter than a 5th Grader!
Posted by wfbdoglover at 9:35 AM
Labels: funny story, kids, pets, Seamus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Cute!!
Very smart.
I think you're on to something. Great story!
Look at that smart Seamus! Must be the peanut butter pups you making for him ;o)
:) and then today when he went over to visit their guinna pig... what did he do? tried to chase it... AFTER I said he wouldn't. (Although I kinda knew he would, 'cause any cat that messes with ours he chases if it runs!
Having dogs is way easier than kids.
Post a Comment