For the last four years, I've pretty much been a single mom. My husband opened his own business and works 6 days a week, 12 or more hours a day. We hardly ever see him.
So it has pretty much has been myself and the little scout - UNTIL now. Somewhere my husband got hooked up with a guy in Rochester, MN and $3,000.00's later we are into go-karting (yes with a K).
So now the past three weeks on Saturday and Sunday, I've pretty much been on my own. Today was the first day of driving on the practice track. The season is April until October.
I guess it is going to take some time to get use to being all by myself. Today I didn't know what to do with myself, so I wasted the whole day watching rerun back to back episodes of "Deadliest Catch".
Followers
Saturday, July 26, 2008
And then there was one....
Posted by wfbdoglover at 8:56 PM
Labels: family, go-karting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
It looks like a ton of fun. And I say, enjoy the alone time. I crave it any more.
"all by myself"...can you please define that for me? I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Well, if you count the dog and cat, I'm technically not all that alone. I wonder if I will be able to retrain myself to finish a thought process.
My little scout is exactly like your minime.
Thanks anymommy!
Oh, HOW FUN! Well, maybe not so much for you! I think you should get yourself a go kart. ;)
Oooh, we watch Deadliest Catch as well :o) Poor Phil :o(
Are you into scrapbooking? Maybe that's something you could do...
I am hiding this post from my hubby. Did you see in my weekend post that we now have FOUR motorcycles? Yeah. They're "for the boys". Too bad its going to be about 10 years before they're old enough to ride them - and that's being generous! ;O)
Maybe one weekend they'll allow you to come out and play, too.
Post a Comment