I Should Be Folding Laundry - I'm mostly a lurker here. I sometimes do not know what to say. A lovely woman, outgoing and fun. I enjoy reading about her new house and gardens, heartbreaking as she lost two loved ones just before I started reading. James and Jake, her unborn twins. I will never know her pain, I wish I could help her more.
Communique by Ivanhoe - a blogging buddy of mine for awhile! Newly wed, a foreigner and many more things in common that is is scary. (in a good way :) ) I'm sure if we lived near each other we would be very good friends. Never best friends - 'cause we both don't believe in calling people "best friends" - ha! Check out her blog about installing her own fence posts... hats off to you my friend for doing this!
My Sweet Life at the moment Kelsey is lying on a beach somewhere in Mexico... her second vacation in like a month. Kelsey always emails you back about her comment - which is so nice. She offers a lot of tips on photography and did I mention she was on vacation AGAIN? Well she has some guest bloggers this week like Mommy Always Wins and Where the Boys Are.
Badger Blogger - Prosqtor's Progress - Plenty of Horne - my political blogs about things not put in the local news here in Milwaukee. Honest and truth that will prevail!
A Not So Desperate Housewife - a look into the life of a service wife while her husband is in Iraq. I enjoyed reading about the Homecoming and their vacation. I was shocked when I found out he returned to the front so quickly and when I first started reading her blog she had a count down of 83 days until she would kiss her husband. I could NEVER imagine that.
Viva Voce - another long time blogging friend of mine... well as long as I have been on blogger regularly so only a few months, but a friend none the less! Did you know she has a hedgehog for a pet? How fun is that?! BTW Amber, you need to change your bio. You are no longer dating the same boy for three years... you are now engaged! So if you love weddings I'm sure she will be blogging more about them in the months to come! Oh, and you can all thank Amber for introducing me to iGoogle or I would have lost you all!
Scenic Explorer - a guy by the name of Eric, who just moved here a few weeks ago. He is blogging by photos, about his experiences here in Milwaukee. I fun way to rediscover my city.
Worn Out Woman - I think I was attracted to her site just by the name alone. I am Worn Out and tired my friends. I also feel a connection to her because she is a mother of only one boy. He is five and so I get a few good laughs when she relays some of the stories. She is also blessed one and I love reading her blessings. It reminds me to be thankful, and not complain.
Play in the City has moved over here to Between the Bars. Every city has to have their Carrie Bradshaw and KC is ours. Her blogs are out and about in Milwaukee. Honest, and fun. KC has become one of my best blogging buddies. Although she is single, and I am married with a child; I enjoy some of her outings and either dreaming of being single again or finding things for our family to do.
Instamom - OMG they should make a sitcom out of her life. Marriage came with a child she loves unconditionally, minime and her (gasp) twin boys! Lots of smiles and thank goodness it isn't me's when I read her blog.
Sunflower Hill is a blogger that found me from a comment some where (take note again lurkers) I am just getting to know her. She lives on a farm and has three children. I have been enjoying her blogs for the past week now, I hope you do too!
Mommyalways wins found me after a comment I left as she was a guest blogger here. Turns out we live about 20 minutes from each other. No wonder I could relate to her about leaving a six pack for the garbage men!
Where the Boys Are - my find of the day. Three boys, one husband and a mom... I know I'm going to enjoy this one! I found her as a guest blogger here.
Whew, I can't believe I got these all on a Take Two. How about you... do you have any good blogs to share?
Followers
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Who I read - Take Two
Posted by wfbdoglover at 5:20 PM
Labels: all about me, blogs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
That was so sweet of you! I really wish I'd live closer to you :o)
I have to start that Google reader as well. Everybody seems to like it.
This is a really good idea. I should do this some time!
I will go update my profile. :)
Thanks for the shout out. And if it comes with millions of dollars, I would totally do the sitcom thing!
OMG - two mentions in one post. You're a dear!
Thanks!
Hey- Thanks for the shout out!!! I'm glad I have such a loyal reader - married, single, whatever. Thanks for your friendship!
Hey - thanks so much! I LOVE this idea of posting about who you read, and a little about them... I may try this too! Also, I wanna check out the mystery books you mentioned as well set in Savannah and Tybee - very interesting!!! Thanks again!!!!
Post a Comment