Followers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

OOH Baby, I'm a Rock Star!














Well, not quite, but close enough I guess. Yesterday I went to the DMV to get my drivers license renewed. (I guess 8 years have gone by already) and the girl at the counter said did I know who I looked like? I start thinking no - way not again. 'cause THAT hasn't happened in 12 years.

Sure enough, she thinks that I look like Tori Spelling. BUT she is not the only one. I use to frequent Saratoga Springs, New York and people up there thought the same thing. So much so, they would stare at me. Like walk by and stare and almost walk into a wall stare at me. I personally don't see it, but OK - I can take a compliment. BUT THEN, there is that back handed insult right after.

Yes,I know I'm not a size two. I'm not, nor will I ever be or do I want to be. SO WHY bring it up? So yesterday the gal says to me, how people probably look around and say is that Tori? Is she pregnant?

Geeze, what a way to ruin a gals day - like it isn't hard enough turning 41.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can kind of see it, but I think that you look way better than Tori.

You're gorgeous!!

wfbdoglover said...

Thanks Amber, I don't see it either much... but OK take what you can get right???

Ivanhoe said...

Awww! That was nice of her and then she spoiled it :o(
Must be your eyes and the shape of your face... At least that's what I'm seeing.
Anyway... I'm no size two either and that's the way I like it as well ;o)

wfbdoglover said...

Yes, the eyes and the eyebrows they would always say.... Hope you are having a great day!

Anonymous said...

It could be worse...roundabout 1998, I used to get "Do you know you look JUST LIKE Monica Lewinsky?" And that was when I lived overseas.

wfbdoglover said...

LMAO

Anonymous said...

I agree you look way better and not pregnant at all!

Angela said...

I do see the resemblance - a lot so in the eyes!

Anonymous said...

You are you and you're lovely!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and happy belated birthday!!