Followers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

It's in the bag

My parents and I are at "war". A bag war! They would come over and "bring things" in paper bags and I would try to send them home, but they would not take them - they didn't want the bag. They were dumping it ON ME. (hee hee)

So on the fourth, I went over the night before to bring my cheese cake I had no room in the fridge for and left a bag. The next day, I brought two more "bags" of things. When it came time to go home, I crammed everything in my backpack and carried the left over cheese cake and left a bag on their breakfast stools. My mom came running out with something else to bring home in that bag.

This morning my dad shows up with my son's shoes and some legos he left over there. Guess what? They were in another Hallmark bag with handles...

parents 3
me 2

I was thinking about making a banana bread and dropping it off with a ding dong ditch style at the door step.

Does your family have any "wars" going on?

4 comments:

anymommy said...

Too funny. My mom and I occassionally get into a funk where we both think it is the other's turn to call. I usually cave because she is an awesome cook and I can't cook mac and cheese without calling her, sadly.

Anonymous said...

Haha! That's really funny. I haven't had any friendly wars with my parents yet, but maybe someday.

Anonymous said...

That is just too funny! Love it!

Kelsey
mysweetlife.org

Ivanhoe said...

Ha ha ha ha, this is funny. No wars at this time. I love the idea of leaving your "bag" on front step, ringing a bell and run (or hide :o) Go get them!