drum roll please!
Colleen (1st entry) from Mommy Always Wins. How funny is that? I am emailing as I type this. Mommy Always Wins and I have just recently connected. She found me through a comment as a guest blogger at My Sweet Life. (another great blog) Turns out we live less than 10 miles from each other.... Congrats Colleen! You better hop over to her blog and congratulate her, she has a great give a way posted today!
Followers
Monday, July 28, 2008
And the winner.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
SUPER YAY!!!
Thank you thank you thank you! How awesome!!!
I will look for your email and get back to you soon - I'm traveling on business today and will most likely get to it tonight.
Thanks new friend!
That is awesome! So glad you two met!!
So cool to read this. You've blessed me today. I'm so glad I've come across you and your blog too, as you can just tell you're such a pure hearted person. I enjoy you and hope you're doing well today.
Post a Comment