Followers

Monday, June 2, 2008

What attitude

So my son has started with the teenage mood swings. I stated to him if he was going to have an attitude, then maybe we shouldn't go to our outing. He starts wailing at me.. What attitude? I don't have an attitude. Now he is getting dressed and crying I don't have an attitude.

God is really trying to get me back, as my mother wished. Augh!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha. Ha. I know how lippy I was at that age. Good luck with that!

wfbdoglover said...

Thanks, he was upset I was laughing at him, but I said would you rather I laugh or yell? On the way to the scout picnic, I was still breaking out in fits of laughter talking about it.

Anonymous said...

Haha. Good way to handle it! Laughter is a great remedy.

wfbdoglover said...

I hear 'ya!

anymommy said...

Whew! I fear this time. I was a very difficult teen and preteen. My karma is not good for my kids' hormonal years!

anymommy said...

Oh! That's the first time I've seen my tree since I fixed it. Cool.

wfbdoglover said...

It is a lovely tree! I will have to blog about mine new little one.


My friend, who has a daughter in the same grade as my son, has been talking about these emotional meltdowns for a few months... I was a bit confused, but now I understand.

At dinner tonight, I brought it up and told my husband he now had two of us to condend with. That sent another roar of laughter and then my son started teasing my husband. We were watching the funniest home videos and their next contest is to wax someones chest and video tape it... we are threatening the $100,000 chest! LOL

Kimberly McKay said...

I completely get what you're saying. My husband and I have had the same convo and my son's only five. I am dreading the teen years.