Bug Fest 2008 held today, 
June 14th at Concours Motors
on Silver Spring Drive, in Glendale, Wisconsin. I had fun taking pictures of hood ornaments.
and a variety of logos
Beautiful Head Caps Each Volkswagen Beetle is unique in their very own way and that is what makes them so special.



10 comments:
Want to know how stupid I am? I had no clue bug fest was in CARS like bug cars. I thought it was like well bugs like the creepy crawly ones. Which left me confused when I saw the hood ornament photos. But I got it now and I like them even more now that im not going "that does not look like a fly"
Kelsey
mysweetlife.org
(chuckle) This is my first email of the morning and I'm not awake by anymeans. Very big smile on my face!!
Someday, I'll have to invite you over for Bug Juice. LMAO
love the ornaments
Hello there! For some reason I can see just your first collage. Your other pictures are not displaying for me :o(
Hello, I fixed the photos... not my original layout... actually this Blogger is very frustrating for me.. it is almost like word, when you are used to Quark... BUT I WILL get better at this.. Thanks for checking!!
yay! I can see all the photos. It looks good.
more are posted on flickr too..
I love the photos!
I used to drive one of the new models (a 2001), but always wanted a vintage drop-top bug.
SWEET! We're a VW family. We only buy VW's for life. My husband thought this one was really cool. Great post!
Thank your husband! Some day, I will have the VW Convertible 1967 (year I was born) I love the sound of the little cars, when you shift!)
Post a Comment