Followers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

There is a GOD!

and he blessed us with McCain and Obama running for office!

Praise the lord - no Billiary.

Sorry to get all political on you all, but this slight chance has had my stomach in knots for the past few months!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I know im so glad!
Kelsey

Anonymous said...

I actually watched the news last night to see if it would be Obama or Hilary.

The news!!! :)

wfbdoglover said...

I am glad I am not alone! I voted for Obama in the primary. If he picks her for a running mate, I gotta be honest .... my vote will go to McCain for sure....

Kimberly McKay said...

AMen sista! I agree!

Ivanhoe said...

Ha ha ha ha - I called them Hill-billy. Have a great day!

wfbdoglover said...

They just said on the news she may drop her campaign and my son just said "YES" to the TV. HAHA He is in 5th grade and he said everyone was talking about it at school yesterday.