Followers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

OK, I copied...

ABC Meme - I got tagged (I didn't but copied from Valtool. I found his blog from a comment made by his wife Amy on Ivanhoe's blog. It sounded kinda fun - oh and Valtool is having a contest if you like those!Click quick because the contest ends on Friday)

A is for: Attached or Single? Attached for almost 17 years, legally for 15.
B is for: Best Friend? They say your spouse ought to be your best friend, other than my son and husband - I have no best friends. Best Friends you can call day or night and they will do anything for you. Mona falls into that category, but if I called her a best friend something would happen and we wouldn't be best friends anymore. It is a term I try to shy away from.
C is for Cake or pie? Cake. Chocolate with white frosting... yumm
D is for: Day of choice? Wednesday. Don't know why, but Wednesday has always been my favorite date of the week..
E is for: Essential item? Sunglasses and lipstick - oh and my camera!
F is for: Favorite color? Black and it is a color. It actually has every color in it.
G is for: Gummy bears or worms? Neither for me, but my boys like the Bears.
H is for: Home town? Well I guess where I live now, Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin. It is where I have lived most of my life, although I have lived in Brookfield, Milwaukee and Waukesha, Wisconsin - as well as The Bronx, Yonkers and Elmsford, NY.
I is for: Favorite indulgence? Coffee, coffee and more coffee!
K is for: Kids? at my limit for just one.
L is for: Life isn’t complete without? Food, Shelter, and Companionship (I agree)
M is for: Marriage date? July 17, 1993. (which is also the due date as to when I should have been born, as well as my mom's birthmothers's birthdate (that's freaky hey) and I didn't know that until years after I was married and then put the due date together.
N is for: Number of brothers and sisters? One sister. Amy
O is for: Oranges or Apples? Apples
P is for: Phobias? Did you see the comment about Best Friends? Oh and I have Phobias about necklaces too. Never buy me one. Every time someone does, it breaks and something happens to the relationship. My husband bought me one for Christmas a few years back - $400.00's and I refuse to wear it. My mom had my son buy me one for Christmas - that too sits in a drawer.

Q is for: Quotes? Life is like a path of snow, where you walk, your steps will show. Walk on the Sunny Side of the Street and people that most desire a specific job title are usually the least deserving of them.
S is for: Season of choice? Summer - definately summer!
T is for: Tag 5 people: Worn Out Woman, Squash Cakes, Kelsey Smith, Any Mommy Out There, and Postum Drinker. (Ivanhoe, you had a mention above and I left you for Amber to get!)
U is for an Unknown fact about me: humm, That's a hard one. Well, I'm pretty sure I have Raynauds Phenomenon.
V is for: Vegetable? Raw Carrots and or fresh salad.
W is for: Worst Habit: Does drinking to much coffee count? well I just want to share that one - K?
X is for: X-ray or Ultrasound? neither one bothers me.
Y is for: Your favorite food? Chinese - hands down
Z is for: Zodiac sign? Leo, although I am the 23rd so I am on the cusp of Cancer as well.
Z is for: Which zoo animal is your favorite? that is very hard for me to choose, but I will say the Tigers.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to hear more about this necklace stuff. My aunt has a thing about hallmark greeting cards. Everytime she bought one, someone died (her brother, her dad, her sister, etc)

So she doesn't buy hallmark stuff.

wfbdoglover said...

Well even 16 years ago I told my husband never never ever buy me a necklace.

Anyone that has bought one for me, it would eventually break and then shortly after that, the friendship dissolved.

A couple of years ago, a gal from my son's school gave me a necklace - I wore it as a bracelett. Sure enough it broke and we no longer speak.

Anonymous said...

wow! That is crazyness.

anymommy said...

Very cool. I learned a lot about you. I'll work on my answers!

Ivanhoe said...

O.k., O.k. Amber did not get me, but you know I will do this one soon :o)
I love that thing you said about best friends. I feel the same here. Once I call somebody BF (besides my hubby - he's the #1), something goes down the wire and it's over. It happened to me twice in last two years! So everybody who's left is just a friend. A good friend :o)
And response to your comment: Well let me know when you in Ohio, I'll have that cake ready for you! :o)

Andrea said...

Thanks for your continued support in my blog. I always look forward to your comments.

AND -- I am f-i-n-a-l-l-y getting around to adding you to my google reader. That way I can keep up with you too and not just have it one-sided.

Thanks again for faithfully stopping by. And this meme looks fun, maybe I'll do it one day.