Followers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

No need for 911

This morning I opened a plastic container from the store. It has a tab strip you have to pull open. There was a little bit of plastic sticking out, that shouldn't have been. I ended up cutting myself with a pin hole of a cut, something I normally would have just stuck in my mouth and washed my hand and moved on.


My "little scout" CALMLY walked into the hallway to grab the first aid kit, GENTLY washed my thumb with soap and water. GUIDED me to the stove to towel drive my thumb and PROMPTLY put a round band-aid on my thumb. (AaaawwwWeeE) It was so cute, I had to be patient!

3 comments:

Ivanhoe said...

Little scout, ha? Amazing what they learn there...

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet. It's cute how kids can act just like adults sometimes.

wfbdoglover said...

Since first grade, little by little, they get a bit of first aide. Since we have been in Boy Scouts, the training gets a bit more serious. I was very impressed!