a couple of months ago, he started sleeping at the end of his bed. He said he felt more comfortable doing that AND last night, he wanted to sleep on the floor again. hummmmm, I remember going through phases like that.
OH, and he also tells me, for the past year, that he doesn't wear collared shirts. My husband told me that when he first met me. "I don't wear collared shirts".
DNA is just plain freaky!
Followers
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Sometimes my son is just plain freaky
Posted by wfbdoglover at 7:15 AM
Labels: Children, funny story, husband
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
haha too funny!
Kelsey
mysweetlife.org
You have to tell me what was going on GMA yesterday :o) I can't watch it as I'm at work 8-5.
I tried to find it on the web for you, but wasn't successful and didn't have time to go back.
Ivanhoe is the name of your airport - yes? AND the story was on elderly and sick people flocking to Lourdes to get well AND insurance companies were paying for it.
But I got all excited when they said Ivanhoe!! :)
Awww...that is so sweet. There is an Ivanhoe airport in NSW Australia, but my nickname is after the book Ivanhoe by Walter Scott.
It was really nice of you to think of me, sis.
Have a good night & TTYT!
Okay I think my son is related to you all some how. We JUST had that same bed conversation tonight....verbatim about the end of the bed and sleeping on the floor! NOW thats freaky!
LOL That is even freakier! Maybe they should have a sleep over! ha ha
I decided not to fight it! (like my parents did)
No harm.... right?
Post a Comment