Followers

Friday, June 20, 2008

HOW do they know?

I had a talk with my dog that he shouldn't bark at my husband's brother and his friends. They were in town, from Ireland, for a band tour. We were lucky enough they were able to stay over night one night with us. Not one peep out of the dog, when they arrived and he greeted each one as if he knew them! (he cries)




Either he really listens to me, or he knows the relation. He didn't bark at my father 'n law or uncle when they have come to visit either.

I wonder, do they know or do they really understand what we say to them.

4 comments:

Kimberly McKay said...

His brother and family probably smell somewhat like your husband, so they know they belong. I would assume anyways! And I think dogs listen to us...sometimes better than humans! :)

wfbdoglover said...

LOL I say that stuff at home.

Ivanhoe said...

Sounds like you had a great time with the band. And I sure believe that they know AND listen :o)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Ivanhoe. They get it, they're smart. :)