Followers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wordless Wednesday



4 comments:

Ivanhoe said...

Oooh...that's a pretty bike. I could go for a ride right about now. I'm exhausted. I need a minute to relax :o)

JEWEL said...

Wow, is that your bike? Fabulous looking bike!

wfbdoglover said...

One could only wish Jewel! They had a display for the Harley weekend down at Discovery World.

Ivana, wouldn't that be fun to just take a ride? We could be the Harley version of Thema and Lousie. HA HA If I know knew how to ride..My husband does, he had two bikes, since I've known him. His last one he completely rebuilt and repainted. He had to get rid of it, as due to carpel tunnel - his hands would be numb by the time he got to work and he was afraid of dumping the bike.

Ivanhoe said...

Yay! One of us has to learn how to drive it than (lol) But promise we won't kill anybody ;o)