Little Scout is last - yellow helmet. First heat - spun out, 2nd heat - crashed, Third heat - almost got sick; didn't race (has a cold and home two days from school now).
Always next time.
Married 14 years to a man who should get sainthood for putting up with me. Mother to one son - Dennis the Mennis, one cat - the saber tooth tiger, one dog - the teddy bear and one fish - Patrick Star! Ooh, and I have a step-daughter - MEG - the black one!
Posted by wfbdoglover at 10:10 AM
Labels: Wordless Wednesday
11 comments:
hope he feels better
12 days for me now... my husband wouldn't even give me a smooch last night. When I asked him why, he said he didn't want to get sick....
Oh, I bet that was great fun! Thanks for all the pictures and information on The World in Black & White. I was looking for a link to Wordless Wednesday and here it is on your blog! I'm going to check it out. I'm looking for something to do on Wed.
Well after all I couldn't find a link. Maybe there isn't one? Do you not have to link back to anyone? Do you just post a picture? Surely there are rules somewhere! LOL
Oh boy, he's a fighter :o)
Hope you both feel better soon! Load up on some vitamins and get a lot of sleep, o.k.?
Hi Dot, I don't remember how I started doing wordless wednesdays. The photo hunt I definately link back to and get an email every week about.
I don't think anyone that I know links to the Wordless Wednesday.
I know there is a Ruby Tuesday and I got that from Ivanhoe, but I didn't know you were suppose to link.
OOH and the Camera critters one, I've linked too - but I don't get emails about them so I forget.
Sorry I can not be of further help.
Maybe someone else can add?
Kat
I'll keep looking and maybe I can find out something. Thanks!
I hope yall feel better soon!
I am not sure if this is what you are looking for or not, but many folks link to 5minutesformom.com for wordless wednesday... I hope that helps?
HOW FUN IS THIS??? Love this photo. Can I come next time??
PS left you a response to your comment on my jury duty post.
PSS I hope he's better soon. How is he tonight?
Thanks everyone for the well wishes.. he is much better - just a long cold with hard cough.. I spoke to someone today that had it for a month! I am 12 days into it... he is only 5..
I always forget about the 5 mins for mom blog.. thanks Angela..
Post a Comment