or you'll never get the opportunity for a great shot!
Followers
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Married 14 years to a man who should get sainthood for putting up with me. Mother to one son - Dennis the Mennis, one cat - the saber tooth tiger, one dog - the teddy bear and one fish - Patrick Star! Ooh, and I have a step-daughter - MEG - the black one!
8 comments:
Oh he is so cute! Is it the prairie dog or weasel or something else?
Of course I know that's not a meerkat, but my first thought was "Oh look, Timon!" Too many trips to the zoo this summer.
You know, I'm not sure what he was.. I was thinking a gopher to be honest. I took a step or two closer to try to get a better picture and so did my dog and he went in his little hole.. so thats why I was thinking he was a gopher. Lucky shot to be honest, I used my zoom lens and I could barely see the screen because of the sun.
You are very right.
Ooh it's a yittle gopher.
Very cute.
Amber, next time I'll see if I can find a hedgehog! LOL. Thanks for helping ID. He looked like a chipmunk, from his markings, but to tall for it.
Oh how cute!!!! Great picture too!
Yep a gopher. How cute!
Post a Comment