Yesterday I vacuumed, and when I went to my son's room there are clothes on the floor. You know what that means right? HE has to vacuum. So I told him to do it while I was at Parent Night at school.
SOOO I come home and find the vacuum in the exact same spot I left it.
When I asked this morning, why it wasn't done. Ya wanta know what I was told? I was having quality time with dad and we were bonding. (Words out of my very own mouth) YIKES!
Does he know how to play them or what?
Followers
Friday, September 12, 2008
The Mother of all Excuses
Posted by wfbdoglover at 7:00 PM
Labels: funny story, kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh too funny!
Man...he's good! Watch out mom...
He's good. Smart.
Oh boy! He's going to be a handful. :) Smarty pants.
Post a Comment