Followers

Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Ladies Lounge

My neighbor and I sit out regularly. The dogs will have their little "Cheweeze" treat and us ladies have our grown up little "smokey treat" tea and/or beer.

With the cold weather, my neighbor set up shop in her garage.. We have a table, chairs and have added some
lights for ambiance. We even found
a disco light.


She added a little blanket for her dog (aka the princess)




The other night, she gave me two roses,
left over from work - our little table
and evening was very quaint!




Too bad Seamus won't come in our cozy little Ladies Lounge - oh that's right -- no boys allowed in the "Ladies Lounge"!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love those lights!

wfbdoglover said...

Thanks!! Aren't they fun? She is thinking of adding her old entertainment center and a TV. How cool will that be?

Ivanhoe said...

Yay - ladies lounge! I wish I had some kind of relationship with my neighbors. There are big families with kids on both sides so no time for mengling I guess.... We even invited them to a few backyad parties we had last year, but they never showed up... Have a great weekend!

wfbdoglover said...

My neighbor is a single gal. Our connection is her dog and we dog sit for her A LOT! She hires my son a couple of times a week. That's our true connection - that develeoped into a friendship. THEN, her dog started to enjoy these "Cheweeze Treats" that my dog liked and then her dog got into the "routine" of meeting every Sunday night and "harassing her in the house", until they came out. So now, between the dog sitting and the Sunday nights, it grew into a nightly ritual :)

I think sometimes it is very hard to hang out with the neighbors when you have kids. Either they need to be in bed, or as a parent you are afriad of going to other people's houses that don't have them because it just won't be "enjoyable" with them running around.

Maybe try your front yard??

Anonymous said...

Very cool to add the tv.

You need that flask!

Thanks for the heads up on Snapfish!

Anonymous said...

Very neat!

kelsey
mysweetlife.org

wfbdoglover said...

Yes the Flask - so cute! I love your Friday Finds idea too! and wordless Wednesday - how creative!

Thank you Kelsey, I love your page too!

Kimberly McKay said...

I love this! I want to come and join! I need a place just for ladies. I'm surrounded by men in my house...my hubbie, my son, and my dog...all male!

wfbdoglover said...

Me too Wornoutwoman! Male cat, dog, husband and child! It is a great escape!

I wish you lived closer... you would be welcome anyone!

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea!