Followers

Monday, May 19, 2008

1 BUTT, 2 BUTTS, 3 BUTTS - NO MORE!

Our dog Seamus (the golden) looooveess to have his butt scratched. He comes by to say hello, then slowly, ever so slowly turns around having you scratch his side and then when you just get to his butt - he backs in to position for a nice butt scratch.

My neighbor and I notice how each of our dogs, picks up each others habits. So one day I was scratching Meg and all of a sudden, I realized she slowly turns and "backs into position". So now she does the same as Seamus and expects a butt scratch - at least hers is not as hairy.

THEN, one day last week, I was laying on the couch and the cat comes by for a pet. Next thing I realize he "back into position" and was enjoying a butt scratch too.

Let me tell you, I'm going to STOP when it comes to my husband or son.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! Dogs are too funny!

Kelsey
mysweetlife.org

Anonymous said...

:D funny!

Anonymous said...

LOL!

While I'm sitting down, my parent's dog will "dock" on my leg to get her tummy scratched by my foot.

My cat loves the butt scratch too!

Funny, funny.

Karen
www.playinthecity.blogs.com

anymommy said...

Our golden did this constantly. I was always pushing his butt out of my way.

Thanks for your cereal data!!

wfbdoglover said...

These pets sure are funny little buggers aren't they! I was just remembering when we were in T-Ball and had games twice a week. I was coaching and couldn't be bothered with the dog... My husband came to a game and showed up with the dog. Since it was on school property, I said why did you bring him and he said...... he blocked the door and wouldn't let me out. He had this look he wanted to come!

Vanessa Kiki Johanning said...

hee hee you r so funny!
My dog humps me! ... her name is Versace.. she is a girl princeess... but really, she humps me when I am on the sofa! I push her away.... and try to be the Boss, but she does anyway!
some one said its because she thinks she is in charge of me... but actually I think shes gay! really!
have you ever heard of girl dogs doing this?

Vanessa

wfbdoglover said...

ha ha - yes - she is trying to be the boss.. but with the name Versace...... lol