Followers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Good for Star...

Magazine that it. My neighbor frequently gives me magazine she and her friends read. We recycle them, I give mine to my neighbor - then she gives them to her daughter. It really is a nice little set up. 5 people read one magazine subscription.

This weekend, my neighbor gave me Star Magazine. First one I've ever read. I have to give them credit for pointing out some activities the "stars" let their children do - the title of the article was "They let them do WHAT?".

So in this one instance, I can repeat because I know it is true. Any one that likes reality TV and has seen Keeping Up with the Kardashians, can usually walk away shaking their heads. This particular episode, they were pointing out, shows the youngest 10 year old pole dancing in their parents bedroom - nonetheless. I am really.

Sometimes you have to wonder about parenting in this world. (shaking head)

0 comments: