Followers

Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Meme

"Getting to Know you Meme".

The Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 or more people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago I was 30 going on 31, I was a mother for 1 year and a couple of months.

2. What are 5 Things on my To-Do List for today:
Dishes, Work, bike ride, bake something and make dinner

3.Snacks I Enjoy:
I like Popcorn, Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jelly on Wonder Bread, Cheese and Crackers or Pretzels with Creme Cheese.

4. Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
I would give some money to my family, I would service charitys that mean something to me and maybe start a foundation.

5. Three Of My Bad Habits:
I procrastinate (new one for me), I am very outspoken, I blog to much.

6. 5 Places I have Lived:
Whitefish Bay, Brookfield, and Waukesha, Wisconsin.
Woodlawn, The Bronx, New York, as well as Elmsford New York

7. Jobs I Have Had:
Jobs mainly in print administration and mother

8. 5 People I Want To Know More About: I Am Tagging:

Worn Out Woman, Sleepless in Wisc, Play in the City, Mommydoodles, and soccer mom.

9 comments:

Kimberly McKay said...

I procrastinate too. Sigh...and I leave clutter longer than I should. Bad bad habits.
I'll work on this meme tonight! Thanks for the tag.

Anonymous said...

I love bike rides!

wfbdoglover said...

We live two blocks from the bike trail - it is fun, beautiful, smooth and handy!

Clutter... augh!

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry said...

OKAY - I love peanut butter AND strawberry jelly on Wonder bread. I didn't know there were other people as specific as me! GO US!

Oh and there is no such thing as blogging too much. just sayin'.

Anonymous said...

Great meme!

kelsey
mysweetlife.org

wfbdoglover said...

Ha Ha - cheap bread and I bet wonderful jelly right? Top notch stuff!

I love your blog Beth! Keep on blogging! God Bless!

Thank you Kelsey!

Anonymous said...

Great list! Thanks for tagging me... I still have to do this.

Ivanhoe said...

We really do have some pretty similar answers. Just thought I stop by and say hello. Have a great day!

wfbdoglover said...

Thanks ladies and thanks for visiting... I'm waiting for my son to arrive home so we can meet up with a friend of his and my parents and go to Discovery World tonight... member night!

I'll check out your blogs this evening...

discoveryworld.org