Followers

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Kid's say the cutest things.....

I was just deleting the gazillion emails to my neighbor and found one I sent to her. (My son dog sits a couple times a week)

He said...

Mom, You know how Meg always spins her tail around like a plane propeller?
Well if she held it up higher, and she flew around like a helicopter - wouldn't that be funny?

Too funny!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cute. :)

wfbdoglover said...

I know, I wish I would have written down more of the things he has said over time... fun to remember now that he is growing up.

Anonymous said...

I bet.

Back when I was in high school, my friends and I would write down each other's funny quotes in a book we had. I don't know what happened to it, but we had some funny things in there.