Followers

Friday, May 30, 2008

Checker Board Cake

The greatest feeling in the world, is when someone calls me on the day of a party and says I'm bringing XY or Z. It happened once to me and now I always do it when I am going to someone's house.

Tonight we are going to a "Thank You for Volunteering" for Scouts Party and even though I already offered to bring something when I was invited and was told NO; I called this morning and offered to bring my Checker Board Cake. (You can read my previous blog about it here.) The host (dad) was very greatful.

So the cake - this time yellow and chocolate, is baking in the oven. Now, for the frosting.. hummm....

2 comments:

Ivanhoe said...

Yummy! I checked your green & red amd it looks delish. But yellow and chocolate must be even better. Will there be pictures posted when it's done? Have fun tonight!

wfbdoglover said...

Will do, Ivanhoe - thank you!