Followers

Monday, December 1, 2008

A B C D E F G.....

I stealthily stole this meme from the Sassy Irish Lassie - Kat who originally shamelessly stole it from Decisionally Challenged. I mean, what is a meme if you don't have to secretly hijack it right? What?? That is not how a meme works? Darn!! I have been doing it wrong all along. Oh well!

A is for age: I am 42 years young. :)

B is for burger of choice: Mmmm Cheeseburger! The works 'ya know, mayo, pickles are a must... ketchup, mustard, - you know the works!

C is for the car I drive: a 2001 Volvo V70 Wagon.

D is for your dog's name: Seamus.... and of course my step-daughter the Meg dog.

E is for essential item you use every day: Coffee maker and tooth brush. - (I'm going to steel this one too)

F is for favorite TV show at the moment: hummm, just one?? OK, Dancing with the Stars.

G is for favorite game: Tennis anyone?

H is for home state: Wisconsin

I is for instruments you play: I CAN play the piano, but do I is the question.

J is for favorite juice: I'm not really a juice person.

K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: no one at the minute, but I'm sure my newly hormonal kid will be on my list soon.

L is for last restaurant at which you ate: I can't actually recall.

M is for your favorite Muppet: Grover hands down!


N is for number of piercings: 5 and they are all in my ears.

O is for overnight hospital stays: Well thanks to out patient surgery, not that many... two for actual situations that were a couple of days to a week each.

P is for people you were with today: WAY to many... I went to the Snow Board Club meeting tonight. (and why do parents have to try and change the rules???)

Q is for what you do with your quiet time: why blog of coarse

R is for biggest regret: moving back to Wisconsin?


S is for status: Happily married to Hubby.


T is for time you woke up today: 6:10 and my husband was shaking me and I didn't even hit him.


U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I'm a thinker and a helper. I also do not take help from people very easily.


V is for vegetable you love: Corn on the cob.

W is for worst habit: ooh, that's a secret I'm not sharing... sorry.

X is for x-rays you've had: MRI's, Dental, and many when I broke my femur and there was so much bleeding they didn't know I had broken my femur.

Y is for yummy food you ate today: It was a run and go day... what can I say.

Z is for zodiac: Leo the Lion and if you know me, you'll agree.

Be sure to let me know if you steal this meme play along! I would love to read your answers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love corn on the cob. It is delicious!

Kimberly McKay said...

I love Dancing with the Stars too!

Ivanhoe said...

I think I know your worse habit secret...It's my worse habit, too :o)