Followers
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Married 14 years to a man who should get sainthood for putting up with me. Mother to one son - Dennis the Mennis, one cat - the saber tooth tiger, one dog - the teddy bear and one fish - Patrick Star! Ooh, and I have a step-daughter - MEG - the black one!
8 comments:
Oh cool! Look at all of those metal thingamabobs. :) Nice collage.
Happy Hunting ~ My Metal
whoa that's alot of metal!
holy metal mania, batman.
Love the shots.
those are pretty cool metals! mine are all junks. =)
The one with the steering wheel is interesting with that green background.
Happy Weekend!
Wowee that's a lot of metal! Such neat little objects.
I did Photo Hunt today, too. I hope you get a chance to visit and leave your link. :)
Mrs. Mecomber
New York Traveler.net Photo Hunters: Metal
I love all you metal!!
these pictures are awesome! you have alot of contacts ... could you please do me a favor and refer all who ou can to my Mother letter link. Did you write your letter? I hope so!http://sleeplessinwisc.blogspot.com/2008/11/please-read-this-post-mother-letter.html
Thanks for stopping in!
Post a Comment