Followers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Corpse Flower

Friday we were off to the Milwaukee Public Museum to see Titanic. Unfortunately, I was unable to take photos :(. It is a grand exhibit and if it comes to your town, I definately recommend seeing it!

As our luck would hold, we have a Corpse Flower on display and it didn't open so we did not smell any dead flesh. This photo was from Friday about noon. Can you believe how fast it grows?













You can always check out the web cam - the lower left box will take you to the link!
Update, our local newspaper has a better cam connection!


7 comments:

Ivanhoe said...

Dead flesh? Yuck! I would not want to smell that :o) But it must be adventurous for all kids.
Sam says hello to Seamus & Megs ;o)

Anonymous said...

It really smells like flesh? Eww.

Ivanhoe said...

Like the new design :o)

JEWEL said...

Your page looks great! I am still trying to figure out how to get three columns :-)

I heard that this flower was really something to see ... and smell. Quite the experience you will remember.

Nice job on the photo's.

Anonymous said...

It's huge!!! I don't think I would like to smell it though. :)

Anonymous said...

This is supposed to potentially open this weekend...!!

wfbdoglover said...

It is looking like it! Check out the web cam!! EWE