Followers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Life is like a path of snow,

where you walk, your steps will show. That is one of my favorite quotes and I'm sorry I don't remember where I got it from, but I have carried it for 20 years.

I thought of it again yesterday morning. One of the dogs dropped a tennis ball in my garden and a rabbit had a few foot prints to it; probably thinking it was an apple.

SO I threw an apple out for him yesterday and again last night. The apples are gone and there are a million footprints and a half of million rabbit poops! Well, at least the garden is fenced off a bit so the dog can not get at the rabbit poops, but I am sure hoping for a little snow for the first time in my life!

2 comments:

Ivanhoe said...

Rabbit would not make it in our backyard ;o) Loved your quote!
There's an award for you at my place so come and get it when you have a minute :o)

Anonymous said...

I love that quote. :) I'm trying to leave my mark.