Followers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Recession

So we are officially in a recession... Notice anything about this email?

from
CNN Breaking News
Dec 1, 2008 at 11:24 AM
subjectCNN Breaking

-- The U.S. entered a recession in December 2007, according to the National Bureau of Economic Research.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how the recession was denied for so long.

Oh no, we're fine. Yeah right.

Marinka said...

It's nice of them to break it to us gently.

JEWEL said...

oh my - what losers! the network news we rely on!

Ivanhoe said...

It's about time somebody acknowledged that ;o) We knew all along...

Elizabeth Bennett said...

Really? CNN is just getting this? Its the story of everyones lives. But I do watch CNN so cannot slam them. I hope we can now pull out, I saw gas prices go down recently. Thats a good sign :)

wfbdoglover said...

So really, is it 2007 or 2008 that we went into the recession? 2007 a typo?

Rebecca said...

I thought the subject line was funny "CNN Breaking"