but, at 4:45 a.m., I got a text message alert that school was closed.
The scout, who cant' get up at 7 for school, was up at 6:10; at 6:20, a voice message came through on the phone line... school was closed. at 6:40, I was out to plow 3 driveways.
Followers
Friday, December 19, 2008
A snow day should be relaxing.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
It's like you're taking pictures of where I live. :)
Stay warm!
The town over from us was just announced as 9" so far and it hasn't stopped yet!
crazy!!!
How much do you have?
Holy cow! Is that coming our way? It's raining here today.
Stay warm and Merry Christmas to you and yours :o)
We had a foot or over - depending on where you live and another 5-7 inches tonight!
Oh boy, I heard your account before, but now I see the photos. Man, I sympathize for you. I love the snow, but I know that once I have to start shoveling driveways, I’ll have a new take on this winter weather.
Post a Comment