Ivanhoe From Ohio with Love thought that I may do this meme. She was right ;o) I think she knows I love these things!
So here goes:
1. Five names you go by: Kat, MOM, Katherine, Katey and Mrs. M.
2. Three things you are wearing right now: sweats, t-shirt and vest.
3. Two things you want very badly at the moment: sunny beach & ocean (I agree, so I'll keep this one!)
4. Three people who will probably fill this out or maybe will or maybe won’t: hopefully one of my readers, 'cause I'm taking this from Ivanhoe and she already called Amber.
5. Two things you did last night: baked bread and cookies, then dinner
6. Two things you ate today: cookie one and cookie two
7. Two people you last talked to on the phone: my mom and my friend Mona
8. Two things you are going to do tomorrow: go to work, a mass mailing
9. Two longest car rides: Milwaukee to Memphis (13 hours) and New York to Atlanta - I don't remember the time. I did all the driving for both.
10. Two of your favorite beverages: coffee and tea.
Go ahead and do this one. It's all about you and it's fun :o)
The rules for this tag are:1.) Copy the badge and put it on your blog
2.) Link back who pass you this tag
3.) Spread this tag to at least 7 or more bloggers who you think you are friend with.
How about I pass this award on to all of you top ten entrecard droppers and top ten commentors in my side bar widgets? You must be my friends coming to see me every day, right? A big thank you, guys & gals!
Last thing on my mind for today is the black box in my side bar. I added this widget about a week ago. Did you try it yet? Just click on the word "decide" and it will take you to few choices. Keep clicking on the choices that you prefer and you will end your journey at a mystery blog. Go on, try it. It's a fun way to meet new bloggers that took the same choices as you did. You can even ad your two choices and your blog url if you want to.
Followers
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Thursday Mish Mash
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I would love some warmer weather too!
Yay! You did it :o) See you on that sunny beach!
I just found your blog and I'm here is wisconsin, too !!!
and YES....the sunny beach and ocean...that's all I want right now !!!
Post a Comment