Followers
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Married 14 years to a man who should get sainthood for putting up with me. Mother to one son - Dennis the Mennis, one cat - the saber tooth tiger, one dog - the teddy bear and one fish - Patrick Star! Ooh, and I have a step-daughter - MEG - the black one!
2 comments:
sweet. My hallway is so cluttered with shoes of all shapes, colors, and sizes. I wish we could narrow it down to three!
HA HA - if you could only see the three level shoe rack my dad made behind it. These were house guest. We had a labor day party and they came inside. notice the small tennis shoes, they are the four year old from across the street. They are backward. Then the front ones are the 13 year old a few doors down and the othe pair belong to the little girls brother. I thought it was adorable they put them near the "bog kids" shoes.
Post a Comment