Woodmans Grocery Store. If you are from the Madison area, (which I'm not) you know what kind of store this is. The first one is in Milwaukee - Oak Creek, Wisconsin. It is worth the drive for the savings. I read a blog that it opened and asked my son if he wanted to go check it out - we left in 30 seconds. I love doing things on a whim.
I spent $124.00's and probably would have spent $200 in our local grocery store. The savings are unbelievable. We didn't have enough time and so we didn't go down every isle - I would allow at least THREE hours to go through the store. I use to drive to Stew Lennard's in Connecticut - about 1 hour to shop in New York, so this 25 minute drive will be worth it and less time.
You will also not believe who our check out person was..... Mr. Woodman!
Followers
Monday, March 31, 2008
There is a new kid in town......
Posted by wfbdoglover at 8:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Eric used to live by a Woodmans when he lived in Madison a couple years ago. I work in Franklin, so the new store isn't too far. I'll have to check it out and see what it's all about.
I think they mentioned the deli would be open on Tuesday. It will be all local products.
They are currently open until 7:00 p.m. they will go 24 hours shortly.
Definately go and check it out. I will look forward to you blogging about it!
OOOOO a deli! I'm hoping they will have some pre-made sandwiches so I can grab those on my lunch break. I'll have to check it out! Thanks for posting about it. I wouldn't have know otherwise.
Well this does not let you post graphics in the comment section....
so I'll stick with the traditional..... :)
Thanks!
Post a Comment