Followers

Thursday, March 27, 2008

One Good Thing

Most days I ask around and say - Tell me one good thing that happened to you today.

So today, my one good thing is a lady was sitting in her "front row" parking spot at my favorite store. It is just a back parking lot with 5 rows of parking. Her lights were on and the car was running. I don't know why, but I rolled down my window and I said "We park for our dogs to have a good view, I was wondering if you were leaving?". She sounded so nice and pleasant and said she was waiting for her kids to come out of the store, but she would move. I said No No that's OK - and she put her car into gear and said she would be happy to move. So I backed into the spot and Seamus and Meg got a great view of the two stores we went into today! :)

Thank you kind lady!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, you don't see many people like that!

I love the Real Housewives of NYC!! What do you think of Alex and Ramona? I think they are my least favorite. :)

wfbdoglover said...

I know, can you believe! After I asked - it just popped out -- I was afraid I would get yelled at. I was pleasantly shocked by her kindness!

I can not get enough of Real Housewives!! (I use to live in NY and miss the city something terrible.

I really try not to write unkind things in blogs, but Alex and Ramona are not my favorite by any means. Although, I did have a bit more compassion for Alex and her husband, when they went on the school tour.

Jill is by far most my favorite. I have had a couple of email back from her - one being about her daughters Earth Club. So my wheels are thinking on how to start one here.

Have you read their blogs? You can find them on bravotv.com and Jill's personal one is linked under my favorites.

I have taken the personality quiz on the bravotv.com and keep coming up for a match with Bethany. Although she is cute, she is to quiet for me and I don't understand the match -- but the questions aren't the best either.....

Who is your favorite and what is your favorite episode so far? Mine, obviously is Jill and my favorite episode was definately the tennis match!

Kimberly McKay said...

Aww that is nice! Thanks for visiting my site and leaving me a nice comment too. I also run another one that lists blessings on Fridays. It sounds like you're the type of blogger that might enjoy joining in listing yours too?! Here's the link: http://blessed1.wordpress.com/2008/03/29/fridays-are-full-of-blessings-3-28-08/
Just let me know...if not that's okay. I'm glad I found your blog!

wfbdoglover said...

I will check it out tonight and sign up! My son had a sleep over last night and we are going swimming this morning - then the home show this afternoon and my parents for dinner tonight...

Thanks for checking out my blog! I'm glad you found it too...

Anonymous said...

They have blogs? I had no idea!! I took the personality quiz and I'm LuAnn. I do like her and Jill the best. I like Bethenny too, I find her relatable in the guy department. :)

wfbdoglover said...

Yes - I love reading them. I don't read the comments to much... some people really are not kind.

I am sorry I didn't get to check out your blog last night. My parents were over for dinner until about 9 last night, and then I was chatting on line with a friend of mine until 12:30 a.m. I will tonight.. promise.

here is the link for the blogs

http://www.bravotv.com/blog/index.php