Followers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Little Red Dots

My friend wanted to know how you keep track of your views on your page. I know you can look at your profile and see total amount - but I too, wonder WHO are those that are viewing my page?

Well, now I will know at least where you are from. If you scroll down the page and look to the left you are now a red dot on my map. I thank you for leaving your imprint on my life and look forward to see you again. Thanks for stopping by!

Have a super day!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I don't know if I've ever been called a red dot before, lol. Thanks for your comment. Tape removing ice? Worth a shot I guess. I'm not the expert though - broke a windshield wiper using a spatula to get ice off of my windshield. hehe

wfbdoglover said...

LOL a spaatula! I should send you an ice scraper!!! They have ones with hand mits and some with little arms. The arm ones have brushes on one side to get snow off and the scraper part is hard plastic.

If you let your car warm up, leave the defrost on high and leave your car run for about 5-10 mins and your ice should start melting.

You can always try the windshield method too. My husband doesn't like it when I do that tho..

Thanks for your comment!

wfbdoglover said...

"You can always try the windshield method too"

That is the windshield washer fluid method I meant.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty snazzy.

You also can download counters that measure the hits you get. Those usually send you reports via email and include who's reading, where they are coming from (links)and so on. I used one when I had my Blogger, er, blog. It's pretty cool, but your map things is equally as nifty!

wfbdoglover said...

Thank you! and I'll have to search for those other measuring tools this weekend!